Aird Steading Cottage
Aird Steading Cottage, Visitscotland 5-Star; has been renovated in 2007 to provide luxury, spacious self catering accommodation for 2.
The cottage forms the west end of the traditional farm steading at Aird Farm, Ardfern near Oban and Lochgilphead, and is unique in that it is the only cottage on Craignish peninsula to have breath taking views of both Loch Craignish to the east and the islands of Jura, Scarba, with the Correyvrechan whirlpool between them, along with the islands of Mull and Luing to the west. Walking, exploring the secluded bays around Aird, wildlife, sea fishing, enjoying evening sunsets all offering peace and tranquility.
Aird Steading Cottage offers:
- Lounge: with wood burning stove and views west to islands of Jura, Scarba, Mull and Luing.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: full fitted with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, ceramic hob and electric oven/grill, washing machine, tumble drier and door leading out to enclosed garden.
- Bedroom: with king-size bed (5'), window seat with views east to Loch Craignish and west to Mull.
- Bathroom: with Jacuzzi and power shower.
- Entrance hall with storage cupboard.
- TV/DVD/CD and Books
- iPod dock
- Own private garden with garden furniture.
- Heating: oil fired central heating and wood burning stove in lounge.
- All linen, bathrobes, toiletries and towels provided.
- All fuel provided.
- Wifi provided.
- Storage for bicyles available.
- Non Smoking and no pets.
- Short breaks available out of season.
- Fresh flowers and complimentary bottle of wine provided.