Aird House, Visitscotland 4-Star; was built in 1964 and now provides extremely high quality self catering holiday accommodation for 6 people.
A baby cot is available if required. Aird House has magnificent views to the west looking on to the islands of Jura, Scarba, with the Correyvrekan whirlpool between them, along with the islands of Luing and Mull. Walking, wildlife, birdlife, sea fishing or just exploring Craignish are all part of staying at Aird. Aird House, Ardfern is ideal as a base for touring Argyll and is within easy reach of both Oban and Lochgilphead and the surrounding areas.
Aird House offers:
- Lounge: with wood burning stove and views to islands of Jura, Scarba, Mull and Luing.
- Kitchen/Dining Room: full fitted with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, electric hob and oven/grill.
- Bedrooms: one double with king-size bed (5'), two single and one twin bedroom (downstairs).
- Bathroom; upstairs with shower and toilet and washbasin downstairs.
- Hall: with a door leading to garden.
- Utility: at the back entrance with washing machine and a drying room with a tumble drier.
- Private, enclosed walled garden at front of house with garden furniture.
- Wifi provided
- iPod dock
- Heating: oil fired central heating and wood burning stove in lounge.
- All fuel included.
- All linen, toiletries and towels provided.
- Storage available for bicyles if required.
- Non smoking and no pets.
- Short breaks available out of season.
- Fresh flowers and complimentary bottle of wine provided.